Wednesday 23 September 2009

Miaaow - or 'Hey There!'

Gosh, this is all very exciting - my very own blog with photos and all that.

An opportunity to express myself at will without human censorship. I'm very aware this is not a run-of-the-mill ocurrance for kitty's such as myself so obviously I shall make the most of it. And thanks to Mummy for letting me use her computer. Personally I view the blog as a little bit of feline emancipation. Women had it, so why shouldn't kittys? Maybe in years to come we'll be given the vote too? Having said that, I'd be pretty stumped who to vote for at the moment...Brown needs to throw in the towel as far as I'm concerned and that Tory Boy is still playing at it.

So anyways, getting back to me...Well, to introduce myself (as all good blogs do), the name's Milton and I'm now a big six months old. Or rather not a big six months old. The vet informed Mummy on Monday that I'm small for my age. However, I'm "perfectly proportioned" according to self same vet then she added that I was "also a very handsome boy". I liked that even more :). She was a bit of alright herself actually, but being a vet and all that, I didn't feel it was my place to say so. Well, she bears the needle...

Anyways, the vet also said - and I do believe it's customary to blow your own trumpet as it were on blogs - that she loved having me in the surgery cos I didn't scratch her unlike the other two cats who were also in that day for a....gosh, I can hardly bring myself to say this...castration operation. Actually, that's rather embarrassing for me to reveal and I don't why I did. But I suppose, the thing about these blogs is that it's all about being honest.

I was so sore on Monday! John Wayne in feline form, I stumbed about the flat like no-one's business. Mummy felt so sorry for me she made me a plate of organic scrambed eggs (vet's instructions). She fancied it herself I could tell but reluctantly put it in a saucer for me. I sniffed it, licked it all, then well, it's not your normal cat fayre is it? I had to diss her. So then she ran out to the supermarket, got me some chicken and boiled it. Well, I fair wolfed that down.

Then I made the most of my invalid status by insisting I get to sit on the cashmere cushion in front of the fire all night. I gave her a purr every now and then just to let her know she was on the right track. She fussed over me that night light nobody's business. It's good to keep those humans on their toes I reckon...

See ya soon for more feline frolicks....

The Milt xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Milt. Just wanted to say how cool I think it is for a kitten to be blogging. And that I hope your balls are feeling better now.

    sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw jeez thanks Auntie Shaz.

    Must admit I do like having a rant and well, living with Mummy isn't easy you know. I really need somewhere to let off (not like you did in Donald's bed the other week there) but you know, get things off my chest.

    Actually, could I come and live with you Auntie Sharon? You'll see why if you read my latest blog entry!

    M x

    ReplyDelete

I'm always purrrrleased to read your comments