Life's never easy. And in times of extreme adversity one finds it's easier to well, go along with things...
Particularly if those things involve one's Muttie's BF's offspring insisting you dress up as Elizabeth I, complete with ruffles:
1. What would your prefect day consist of?
A bit of tuna for breakfast, the Muttie One could go tramping around with her camera and a book and I'd get peace. Then we'd meet up again and there'd be tuna for tea
2. How would you describe yourself if you were an item of clothing?
Something luxurious. Maybe a faux minx stole?
3. What hobbies are you currently working on?
Well, mousing is my main one. I like to concentrate on this while Muttie is doing her quilting and dreaming of getting her bony ass out on her bike
4. Walking in the woods in wellies or bare foot on the beach?
Oooh, definitely bare-pawed
5. Have you ever hugged or sung to a tree?
I've accomplished the odd recital. As for Muttie - don't even go there!! Remember, a cat's hearing is six times as sensitive as that of humankind. One tends not to encourage her.
6. Growing your own veggies or nipping to the supermarket?
Growng my own. One has fun gnawing the green bits off carrots
7. Have you found anyone exciting in your family tree?
Well, there was Uncle Ignacius who, as a Republican cat during the Spanish Civil War brought many a Nationalist mouse to its knees
8. Slap up meal in a posh restaurant or fish ‘n’ chips from the wrapper?
Oooh, def fish 'n' chips
9. Which element do you most resonate with, Earth, Air, Fire or water?
10. Do you believe in fairies?
I do, of the whiskers variety and one that'll hopefully rescue me from Muttie...
Now, apparently I have to pass this along to five of my cattie pals..
She's great and I've learned so much from her: ten-lives-second-chances
Ok, we're talking canine's here, but he's a buddy terrierabouttown.
He's one of ours but has his own identity: four-furry-friends
Muttie and Me love Lucky sillylupie
Muttie thinks this lady is as cool as a cat: snifflesandsmiles